Friday, November 03, 2006

Heldlow

I open my eyes, they are dry, they always are, open my mouth and it is dry too. I just had good 8 hours of sleep, sleep full of nightmares. I am starving again, well not "again", I am always starving no matter how much I eat. Food tastes like paper, any kind, all food is like garbage in my mouth.
Water gives me a few seconds of relief, but to few as it seems to evaporate in my throat. Colors don't shine or sparkle and are barely different... All seem greyish and pale. Shadows overcast themselves at all corners, day has little difference from night.
I can barely walk and my spirit is weak, it has almost surrended, my will has faded in the tears of madness and laughs of nonsense. Sounds are either barely perceptible or so loud they make my ears bleed.
I walk a few steps to my broken mirror. It casts a reflexion on my eyes like if it were my soul, broken and set apart. I comb my hair with my hand, spit on it to hold my hair thight. I dress again, this clothes irritate my skin leaving it sore and itchy. I walk through the door.
Two steps and doesn't matter. I am attacked by two men and I am only able to mumble... Thank you. A hit in the head, I'm unconcious, really not much less concious than before.

No comments: