Friday, October 27, 2006

Freedom

Freedom is only achieved anonymously. It's a quiet state of being in which you start listening to your own voice. No one knows, for no one is you; you need to stare at your insight and believe in that tiny little sound, in fact it's a scream silenced by yourself. Claim freedom but do not advertise, if you are bound to fame, it’s another servitude, another slavery.

It is also achieved by the outer way (being the previous one the inner) because you live in a world, a community made by you and others, yours is a responsibility to this communal living for everything is previously planned and highly structured. You fear of underachieving or leaving the mainstream. You know leaving it's forgoing your surrounds, your protective shield against everything that is or could be. What is? you don't know but it's surely scary or not worth clinging to this idea and possible mischief.

Some might say they are out or never have been in. I am not one to tell for I am not them and cannot know they only can. But since "I" is my personal experience, also is my personal dogma to which I adhere in which I drown. So in order to fantasise about reaching farther and faster... not than anyone, beyond myself I create this, an escape either false or true. Liberation, as far as I am concerned that is all that matters.

Trying... well no trying to try is worthless, reaching, achieving.

Carlo Tussi

No comments: