Friday, October 27, 2006

Practical Discussions I

We can unveil it if we are certain and compromised to do it, reality. Not just as a mental exercise or a philosophical novelty but as a final statement of human life which is in my opinion (oh dreaded opinions... the cause of all trouble in human kind) the most significant approach we could have. My first point of view (in a much reduced yet very broad sense) is that everything is reality; there is not such thing as fantasy, lies or illusions. This might at least cause many of you a sense of negation, discomfort or if I am lucky (sometimes I am) maybe a bit of interest. Infinite universes with thousand suns unfold in an imagination not able to grasp the true meaning of this. We think and we base our life in that thinking. "I think therefore I am" is a quote that has for many centuries now, limited the concept of what we can call life. According to this statement feelings are a by-process or sub-process of the thinking machine (we are our brains, and the body is a tool) emotions as well, and also perceptions that are received and transported by the senses to the brain. We have two realities, the one happening outside and the one inside.

But, have you ever wonder what a brain with no senses would be? What will happen to a healthy brain that happens to exist without those windows of perception? Would this grey mass turn to waste, or would it develop another structure of behaving and thinking? We know of its highly adaptable nature (like when people lose any sense, mainly the sight, the other senses start you behave more keen and accurate, sometimes claiming for themselves many actions usually related to the sense lost) which evolves with the circumstances. ESP? Perhaps but not likely, I do not want to discuss something not yet proved (I know neither disapproved) scientifically; that is one reason, the other one is my knowledge in my subject is far from good.

We make divisions because we think we are divided, thus our reality is divide because as I stated previously we live what we think (this from some time on has become a present dogma not just in psychology but also modern physics) .

Everything is reality just because we are able to speak of it, think of it. We are or at least we have a degree of identification with our thoughts that makes us live what we think, thus we think what we live, our life is our thoughts, bad thoughts bad life.

I know there is no clear order in writing (chaotic thoughts), but well imagine my life.

No comments: